If you want to make sure that the structure you’re planning is designed and built to optimally address the functions being performed, and you’d like it done so within your organization’s investment parameters, you may want to consider using Kline Rostocil Construction’s preconstruction services.
Having specialized in the design and construction of commercial, industrial, and institutional structures for over 36 years, Kline Rostocil Construction is highly qualified to provide the guidance, support, coordination, and communication required to ensure the success of your project.
Kline Rostocil Construction’s motto is: “A good foundation is the key to success,” and it is with that thought in mind that we approach our preconstruction services, which may include:
- Identification of the desired project framework
- Your needs and expectations
- Conceptual size, appearance and floor plans
- Feasibility studies
- Site analysis
- Qualification, negotiation and selection of the project team – The engineering, contracting and sub-contracting firms
- Bid Management
- Constructability reviews to ensure that the design is in line with your needs and budget parameters
- Value engineering based on our years of design and contracting experience
- Assistance with agency approvals and the permitting process
- Project scheduling